Agave Syrup – All natural sweetener made from the blue agave cactus. The same plant that makes tequila, also known as “the honey of Mexico”. Agave has a sweetness profile similar to honey and is low glycemic. It can be a substitute for High Fructose Corn Syrup or Sugar in most applications.
Highlights of Our Agave:
- Higher level of sweetness as compared to sucrose or glucose
- High Osmostic pressure, which helps inhibit microbial growth.
- Natural, clean label
- Flavor enhance, a cost savings advantage
- Low glycemic index
- Low ash content
Perfectly Suited for:
- Bakery products. Agave syrup is 100% fermentable by yeast.
- Nutrition bars: increased water retention and freshness properties.