Molasses is a natural and nutritious sweetener extracted from sugar cane during the production of refined sugar. With a distinct and rich flavor, it can serve as a cost-effective substitute for highly-refined sugar and other nonnutritive syrups. Over a long history, it has been used as a health supplement for its natural combination of sweetness, vitamins, and antioxidant properties.
Our Molasses products are gluten free, GRAS, Non-GMO, and Kosher, with no added sulfites.
Premium Blend sugar cane molasses has a light sweet delicate cane flavor of the best quality refined molasses with a typical sugar profile of 68-75%
- Rich Brown Hue Code #715
- Golden-Brown Hue Code #720
- Light Golden-Brown Hue Code #732
- Organic Molasses-Light Fancy
Traditional Blend sugar cane molasses has a robust, dark flavor with a typical sugar profile of 54-68%
- Dark Hue Code #645
- Rich Brown Hue Code #677
- Organic Molasses-Dark
Molasses for Brown Sugar is a unique blend of selected sugar cane molasses which when mixed with granulated sugar will produce a finished brown sugar having the full flavor and color profile of commercially produced brown sugar.
- Golden Brown Hue Code #510
- Rich Brown Hue Code #520
- Dark Brown Hue Code #530
Dry Molasses is a free flowing molasses made from all natural pure sugar cane molasses ideal for flavor and color enhancement. Its perfect in dry applications where product constraints prevent use of liquid product.
- Spray Dried made with Premium Sugar Cane Molasses and Maltodextrins Code #175
- Drum Dried made with Traditional Molasses, Wheat, and Flow Agents Code #180
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Sweet with a distinct taste
- Enhances other flavors
- Natural coloring agent
- Natural preservative
- Natural antioxidant
- Facilitates browning in crusts
- Regulates dough fermentation